- Google Meet is now free and you can Start a Meeting anytime as the host.
- To Join A Meeting, use the specific Google Meeting code  provided by the host.
- No Gmail account is required to use the free Google Meet.
- Scheduing with Google Calendar does require a Gmail account.
- Click here if using a computer without a webcam and also have a phone.
 A series of characters, such as "abc-defg-hjk". Get the meeting code from the joining information sent to you or shown at the end of the meeting link. Note: Hyphens in the meeting code are optional.
⇒ Click here for a Google Meet cheat sheet.
How To Videos: